Positive Prevention CT (PPCT) is a group of HIV prevention providers and consumers funded by the CT Department of Public Health to create health communication strategies.
PPCT is always seeking new members to re-energize our group and help us create exciting new HIV prevention campaigns. To join our e-list and get meeting notifications email email@example.com.
Prevent HIV infections through education to at-risk individuals in Connecticut.
To educate, decrease stigma, encourage and bring awareness of HIV prevention to at-risk individuals via marketing and health communication campaigns.
All meetings will take place from 10:00 am - Noon at the following locations:
- Monday, May 13, Meriden Health Department
- Monday, June 10, Meriden Health Department
- Monday, July 8, Meriden Health Department
- Monday, August 12, Meriden Health Department
- Monday, September 9, Meriden Health Department