Positive Prevention CT (PPCT) is a group of HIV prevention providers and consumers funded by the CT Department of Public Health to create social marketing/health communication strategies targeting men who have sex with men (MSM) in Connecticut.
PPCT is currently seeking new members to re-energize our group and help us create exciting new HIV prevention campaigns for the coming year. To join our e-list and get meeting notifications email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reduce HIV infections through prevention education (including PrEP and HIV testing) to at-risk individuals, specifically MSM of color in Connecticut.
To educate, decrease stigma, encourage and bring awareness of HIV testing to at-risk individuals, including a focus on MSM of color, via social marketing/health communications campaigns developed by Positive Prevention CT.
All meetings will take place from 10:00 am - Noon at the following locations:
- Monday, July 9, AIDS Connecticut, Hartford
- Monday, August 13, Community Health Center, Middletown
- Monday, September 10, Hartford Health Department
- Monday, October 15, Southwest CHC, Bridgeport
- Monday, November 5, Meriden Health Deparment